Meet Our Clients
- Aidan Montessori School, Washington, DC
- Benchmark School, Media, PA
- The Center for Early Education, West Hollywood, CA
- Childpeace Montessori School, Portland, OR
- The Church Farm School, Exton, PA
- The Concept School, Westtown, PA
- Del Ray Montessori School, Alexandria, VA
- Friends Academy, Locust Valley, NY
- Friends Select School, Philadelphia, PA
- Girard College, Philadelphia, PA
- Gwynedd Mercy Academy High School, Gwynedd Valley, PA
- Hill Top Preparatory School, Bryn Mawr, PA
- Lansdowne Friends School, Lansdowne, PA
- Lutheran Middle and High School, Brookville, NY
- Miquon School, Conshohocken, PA
- Sewickley Academy, Pittsburgh, PA
- Shady Side Academy, Pittsburgh, PA
- Tredyffryn Easttown School District, Wayne, PA
- The Shipley School, Bryn Mawr, PA
- The Sheridan School, Washington, DC
- The Solebury School, New Hope, PA
- St Peter’s School, Philadelphia, PA
- The Philadelphia School, Philadelphia, PA
- The William Penn Charter School, Philadelphia, PA
- The Quaker School at Horsham, Horsham, PA
Colleges & Universities
We have had the privilege of working with Andy Mozenter for years. During that time he has helped us become a better, more consistent, and more effective community. Knowledgeable in a wide range of areas, he balances his remarkable understanding of systems and the goals and culture of our community with his keen ability to understand and connect with the individuals who make it up. As a result, he has been able to help all of us, the people and the School, move forward on some complex and complicated fronts in a caring and effective way. He understands how to balance the individuals’ and School’s needs which has allowed the people to grow and the School to move forward and come closer to accomplishing our mission. He is superb.
Andy listened very well and knew what we needed. We didn’t need a bazillion dollar plan. We needed perspective of who we were and what we wanted. We needed to learn how to keep our history while creating new ideas that would ensure our future. He handled conflict very well and was incredibly thorough in reaching out and making himself available so that no one felt left out during our strategic planning process. He was very accommodating and incredibly prompt. He was always there to get the job done no matter what was required.
I attended a strategic planning lead by Andy and have heard a lot of positive press from the schools he works with. Andy knows schools very well. He goes in with a 360-approach - going wide at first and is then able to bring it all back to the center in the end. He is easy to talk to and provides a very comfortable setting to engage which allows people to open up.
Andy led The Quaker School at Horsham through a 13-month strategic planning process that resulted in our community informed, engaged, and excited about our school’s future. The plan he helped create is equal parts ambitious and creative and is uniquely tailored to our institution. If you are concerned about the price of hiring Concentrics don’t be, increased giving due to excitement created by Andy’s process has returned his fees many times over. Enrollment is strong, giving is up, and we are breaking ground on our new wing. I recommend Andy and Concentrics to any school look for a strategic planning consultant.
We design plans and enhance skills so you can achieve the highest level of accomplishment